For strong bonds
Quality sticks! Whether you want to bond wood, plastic, metals. or other materials:
RAKU® PUR (polyurethane), RAKU® POX (epoxy), RAKU® SIL (silicone), and RAKU® Melt (thermoplastic and reactive hotmelts) systems from RAMPF Polymer Solutions offer excellent adhesion properties for a permanently secure bond.
Our systems combine the ultimate in adhesion and strength with properties such as excellent temperature and chemical resistance. They can be formulated and manufactured to exhibit a wide range of properties, enabling them to be adapted to diverse requirements. They are easy to process and perform well on wood, plastic, acrylic glass, aluminum, and other mineral materials.
Processing takes place either manually or mechanically – using one- and two-component dispensing systems, rollers, and slotted nozzle systems.
Typical applications for our adhesives include automotive interiors, household appliances, optical bonding, the wood/furniture sector, façades, balustrades, and sandwich bonding for bus roofs, caravans, and refrigerated vehicles.
Together with RAMPF Production Systems, we offer the application expertise you need to optimize your production processes.
Material, machine, process – benefit from RAMPF’s competent complete service.
Your key benefits
- High-performance products with a wide range of properties and outstanding quality
- Customized solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Solvent- and water-free systems
- Material coordinated with your production process
- Cost savings thanks to plants that save space and energy
- Minimal cleaning to minimize maintenance
- Very user-friendly
- Excellent temperature and chemical resistance
Bonding is the key technology of the 21st century, as it offers significant advantages over other join-ing methods. With adhesives, a wide variety of materials can be permanently joined. Precise preparation of the adhesive, exact mixing, and subsequent application are the key to a bond that holds. In order to achieve the best possible quality, specialist knowledge and an optimally coordinated process are required.
With our adhesives, we generate a strong, long-lasting bond. Whether polyurethane, silicone, epoxy, or reactive hotmelt adhesives: RAMPF Polymer Solutions' comprehensive adhesive product portfolio provides the best solution for your application.
Refrigerators and freezers, washing machines and dryers, other kitchen appliances (Adhesives)
Optical Bonding for displays
Optical Bonding for wearables
Bus roof with sandwich bonding
Sandwich bonding for caravans
Sight glas for washing machines
Optical Bonding for automotive applications
The best combination for your needs
We work with you to develop the best solution for your application.
The following chemicals are available:
- Low shrinkage
- High abrasion resistance
- Soft elastic to very hard systems
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Certified to VDI 6022
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Outstanding temperature resistance from -60 to over +200 °C
- High UV stability
- Optimum physical properties, virtually constant over the entire application temperature range
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Cures at room temperature
- Systems with rapid curing for short process times
- Hotmelt adhesives are used when the initial strength (good to high for our products) needs to be achieved quickly
- For bonding different plastics, metals, as well as wood and paper