for highly accurate machine components
The RAMPF grinding center offers an end-to-end service concept for the contract grinding of high-precision machine components.
The complete service for high-precision flat grinding and guideway grinding covers all the key solution steps – technical and design consulting, grinding various materials (steel, gray cast iron, mineral casting, ceramics, hard stone), lapping, measuring, calibrating, and assembly.
Cutting-edge equipment and a fully climate-controlled production hall ensure the highest level of quality and fast delivery times.
Highly qualified staff are your development partner. High-performance 3D CAD systems are used to produce technically sophisticated and cost-efficient tailored solutions.
RAMPF Machine Systems provides everything from a single source – from ensuring an appropriate design for grinding, precision strategy, developing and manufacturing tools, and initial prototypes to profitability assessments.
- Design suitability for grinding
- Precision strategy
- Profitability assessments
- On material choice
- On selecting a design suitable for grinding
- Grinding in a fully climate-controlled production hall
- Work with precision flat grinding machines
- Processing of large components made from mineral casting, hard stone, ceramics, and metal materials
- Processing of components up to 7,000 x 2,650 x 2,000 mm and weighing up to 25,000 kg
- Using hand lapping to meet the highest requirements in terms of surface finish and accuracy
- Lapping of hard stone and mineral casting surfaces
- Precision documented in fully climate-controlled measuring rooms
- Precision measured in micrometers
- Measurements using autocollimators, laser interferometers, and electronic inclination balances
- Assembly of parts and components according to your instructions
- Order fulfillment and measuring, including documentation, in our climate-controlled assembly rooms
Checking of measuring equipment
- Checking and finishing of measuring plates, straightness and angle standards
- Depending on the environmental conditions and quality class, this is also possible as an on-site service
EPUGRIND also means: High-precision flat grinding and guideway grinding of diverse materials
With its complete service for flat grinding and guideway grinding, RAMPF Machine Systems is able to meet the tougher requirements in contract grinding and the finishing of
high-precision machine components. We are experts for the contract grinding of a diverse range of materials such as mineral casting, hard stone, ceramics, steel, and cast iron.
Machine beds made of mineral casting
Machine components made of steel and cast iron
Flat grinding and guideway grinding for metal machine components with various alloys, tempering and hardness levels, and coatings. Refurbishing or reworking of large components. Flat grinding and guideway grinding for metal machine components with various alloys, tempering and hardness levels, and coatings. Refurbishing or reworking of large components.