for strong bonds
Quality sticks! Whether you want to bond wood, plastic, metals. or other materials:
RAKU® PUR (polyurethane), RAKU® POX (epoxy), RAKU® SIL (silicone), and RAKU® Melt (thermoplastic and reactive hotmelts) systems from RAMPF Polymer Solutions offer excellent adhesion properties for a permanently secure bond.
Our systems combine the ultimate in adhesion and strength with properties such as excellent temperature and chemical resistance. They can be formulated and manufactured to exhibit a wide range of properties, enabling them to be adapted to diverse requirements. They are easy to process and perform well on wood, plastic, acrylic glass, aluminum, and other mineral materials.
Processing takes place either manually or mechanically – using one- and two-component dispensing systems, rollers, and slotted nozzle systems.
Typical applications for our adhesives include automotive interiors, household appliances, optical bonding, the wood/furniture sector, façades, balustrades, and sandwich bonding for bus roofs, caravans, and refrigerated vehicles.
Together with RAMPF Production Systems, we offer the application expertise you need to optimize your production processes.
Material, machine, process – benefit from RAMPF’s competent complete service.
High-performance products with a wide range of properties and outstanding quality
Cost savings thanks to plants that save space and energy
Customized solutions tailored to your specific needs
Minimal cleaning to minimize maintenance
Solvent- and water-free systems
Material coordinated with your production process
Excellent temperature and chemical resistance
Refrigerators and freezers, washing machines and dryers, other kitchen appliances (Adhesives)
Optical Bonding for displays
Optical Bonding for wearables
Bus roof with sandwich bonding
Sandwich bonding for caravans
Sight glas for washing machines
Optical Bonding for automotive applications
We work with you to develop the best solution for your application.
The following chemicals are available:
- Low to high viscosity
- Good adhesion to metal/wood and plastic
- Universally applicable over medium to large areas
- Rapid complete curing for short process times
- Workhorse with a wide adhesive spectrum
- Temperature resistance from -40 to +100 °C
- Low shrinkage
- High abrasion resistance
- Soft elastic to very hard systems
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Certified to VDI 6022
- Exposure time from a few minutes to several hours
- Highly flexible elastic bonding and sealing (elongation at break for 2C systems: approx. 300%; 1K > 300%)
- Extremely water-repellent
- Universal adhesion, also to metals
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Outstanding temperature resistance from -60 to over +200 °C
- High UV stability
- Optimum physical properties, virtually constant over the entire application temperature range