Flame Retardant Polyurethane Resins
Our Inno-FRTM Polyurethanes with Shore A and D durometer hardness meet UL94 V-0 requirement or are UL listed.
The FX-Series includes Shore A products, designed to use in producing electronic parts, medical devices, and video game console components. They feature excellent tear strength and elongation and are easy to handle.
The RC-Series is for molding medical and electronic devices via automated meter mix dispensing. The products comply with UL94 V-0 standards, exhibit good flexural properties and have a high heat resistance.
For casting equipment housing and automotive parts the TP-Series is the best option. The high impact products comply with UL94 V-0 standards and have a good flexural modulus. They also have high tensile strength and excellent heat resistance.
Our abrasion resistance polyurethanes were developed to meet customer needs for durable parts that can withstand exposure to gouging, cutting, and abrasion as well as chemical and solvent exposure.
They are ideal for use in a variety of markets and industries including amusement / theme park ride components / oil and gas / mining equipment, as well as parts for the paper, printing and metal finishing industries.
- HP-1500 Series is based on polyester polyols
Outstanding elongation characteristics as well as high tear strength and resistance to oils and chemicals
- HP-2100 Series is based on polyether / polyurea polyol hybrids
High tear strength and good abrasion resistance
RAKU® TOOL HP-2560
RAKU® TOOL HP-2570
RAKU® TOOL HP-2580
RAKU® TOOL HP-2585
RAKU® TOOL HP-2590
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2120
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2130
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2140
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2150
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2160
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2170
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2180
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® HP-2185
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2190
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2195
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2250
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2260
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® HP-2270
Prototypes molded using InnoTuf® TP Series polyurethanes simulate parts built from thermoplastics including ABS, TPO, and polycarbonate
The high-impact polyurethanes are ideal for producing durable military training aids, recreation equipment, functional automotive components, and theme park models.
The Shore D materials feature a unique combination of:
- High impact strength with excellent heat resistance and good flexural characteristics
- Low-viscosity products are easy to handle and process
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4014
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4015
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4016
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® TP-4004-1
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4007
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4008
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf ® TP-4009
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4010
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4020
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4040
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4045
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4050
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4051
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4052
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4053
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4054
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4055
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4056
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4058
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4060
RAKU® TOOL InnoTuf® TP-4065
InnoClearTM optically clear series polyurethanes produce water-clear prototypes and initial parts via automated meter mix dispensing, hand casting, and vacuum casting.
The product line includes systems in the Shore A and D durometer hardness range and is based on UV-stable chemistries.
InnoClearTM Shore A Polyurethanes
- For molding water-clear products such as figurines, LED-containing devices, and theme park parts
InnoClearTM Shore D Polyurethanes
- For theme park props, artistic jewelry, and medical teaching aids including dental models
The InnoClearTM Shore A Polyurethanes offer a high tear strength and good elongation. Our InnoClearTM Shore D Polyurethanes have a good flexural modulus and excellent buffing and polishing characteristics.
The materials are ideal for molding automotive lenses and light pipes, housings for fluid testing equipment.
Our RapidCastTM fast-gelling polyurethanes are used for automated meter mix dispensing into molds built from a variety of tooling materials.
Several of the systems are also suitable for cartridge dispensing. The products are typically used for producing functional ABS and polypropylene-like prototype parts.
RapidCastTM RC Series Polyurethanes
- Demold time 5 to 30 minutes at room temperature
- Excellent flexural modulus
- Good elevated temperature performance
RAKU® TOOL RC-79D
RAKU® TOOL RC-0082
RAKU® TOOL RC-0200
RAKU® TOOL RC-0210
RAKU® TOOL RC-0255
RAKU® TOOL RC-0510
RAKU® TOOL RC-543
RAKU® TOOL RC-0555
RAKU® TOOL RC-0900
Our RapidVacTM Polyurethanes for vacuum-assisted casting are formulated with hardnesses from Shore 50A to Shore 85D.
The product line includes two water-clear materials as well as a variety of colorable products.
With a broad range of physical performance properties, the systems are well suited for use in molding high-quality, void-free automotive components, electronics parts, medical equipment components, and sports / recreation equipment
RapidVacTM VA Series Polyurethanes
- Low viscosities with rapid gel times
- Shore A systems have high elongation and tear strength
- Shore D systems include materials with ultra-high flexural modulus, good tensile strength, and high heat resistance
RAKU® TOOL VA-1500
RAKU® TOOL VA-1505
RAKU® TOOL VA-1510
RAKU® TOOL VA-1515
RAKU® TOOL VA-1600
RAKU® TOOL VA-1605
RAKU® TOOL VA-1610
RAKU® TOOL VA-1615
RAKU® TOOL VA-1700
RAKU® TOOL VA-1705
RAKU® TOOL VA-1710
RAKU® TOOL VA-1715
RAKU® TOOL VA-1800
RAKU® TOOL VA-1805
RAKU® TOOL VA-1810
RAKU® TOOL VA-1815
RAKU® TOOL VA-1900
RAKU® TOOL VA-1905
RAKU® TOOL VA-1910
RAKU® TOOL VA-1915
The IE SeriesTM polyurethanes includes products ranging from flexible to rigid. The materials are industry favorites for hand casting of prototypes and parts. Several of the products are also suited for mass casting.
Shore A IE SeriesTM Polyurethanes
The products are used for building patterns and fixtures as well as military training aids, automotive components, sporting goods, medical training models, seals and gaskets.
Shore D IE SeriesTM Polyurethanes
The systems are ideal for molding architectural models, medical training models, taxidermy cores, and scale models / sculptures
Shore A & D IE SeriesTM Polyurethanes
- Low-viscosity, easy-to-process and cure systems
- Excellent tear strength and elongation
- Typically used for hand casting
- Several of the products can be mass cast, roto-molded or vacuum cast
- Materials exhibit low viscosity and attain rapid green strength
- Cured Shore D polyurethanes simulate polypropylene and ABS thermoplastics with good tensile strength and flexural modulus values
- Many of the products are suitable for color matching
RAKU® TOOL IE-3210
RAKU® TOOL IE-3220
RAKU® TOOL IE-3235
RAKU® TOOL IE-3240
RAKU® TOOL IE-3250
RAKU® TOOL IE-3252
RAKU® TOOL IE-3260
RAKU® TOOL IE-3261
RAKU® TOOL IE-3265
RAKU® TOOL IE-3270
RAKU® TOOL IE-3280
RAKU® TOOL IE-3290
RAKU® TOOL IE-3300
RAKU® TOOL IE-3500
RAKU® TOOL IE-3600
RAKU® TOOL IE-3700
RAKU® TOOL IE-3800
RAKU® TOOL IE-3170
RAKU® TOOL IE-3171
RAKU® TOOL IE-3172
RAKU® TOOL IE-3173
RAKU® TOOL IE-3174
RAKU® TOOL IE-3010
RAKU® TOOL IE-3025
RAKU® TOOL IE-3030
RAKU® TOOL IE-3031
RAKU® TOOL IE-3040
RAKU® TOOL IE-3050
RAKU® TOOL IE-3065
RAKU® TOOL IE-3067
RAKU® TOOL IE-3068
RAKU® TOOL IE-3070
RAKU® TOOL IE-3071
RAKU® TOOL IE-3072
RAKU® TOOL IE-3075
RAKU® TOOL IE-3076
RAKU® TOOL IE-3077
RAKU® TOOL IE-3080
RAKU® TOOL IE-3081
RAKU® TOOL IE-3082
RAKU® TOOL IE-3090
RAKU® TOOL InnoToolingTM IE-3642
RAKU® TOOL InnoToolingTM IE-3643
RAKU® TOOL InnoToolingTM IE-3644
RAKU® TOOL InnoToolingTM IE-3645
RAKU® TOOL InnoToolingTM IE-3648
RAKU® TOOL IE-3660
RAKU® TOOL IE-3665
RAKU® TOOL InnoToolingTM IE-3940
RAKU® TOOL InnoToolingTM IE-3960
RAKU® TOOL InnoToolingTM IE-3980
A full range of RTV Silicone Rubbers is available from RAMPF for casting durable molds that are suitable for building accurate prototypes for a variety of applications. The RTV Silicone Rubbers exhibit low to no shrinkage and provide for outstanding replication of fine details.
We supply two different types of RTV Silicone Rubbers to meet customer needs:
- P series Silicone Rubbers are addition cure systems that produce molds with virtually no shrinkage. Curing of the materials may be inhibited by tin, sulfur or amines, occurs in total confinement and can be accelerated with heat. P series RTV Silicone Rubbers produce molds with excellent heat resistance and elongation.
- GI series Silicone Rubbers cure via condensation at room temperature over virtually any surface. The systems feature very high elongation and tear strength.
We support customers with a variety of “accessory” materials and equipment used in rapid prototyping and part production. Among these products are:
- Pigments are available from RAMPF in a full range of opaque colors and transparent tints. We also specialize in color matching services.
- Release Agents available from RAMPF include paste wax for hand application and aerosol silicone for spray application.
- Dessicant Cartridges are supplied for drying meter/mix dispensing equipment and 55-gallon drum vents.
- DP-400 Cartridge Dispensing System is designed for fast, waste-free dispensing of a variety of polyurethanes in the RAMPF product line including Rapid Cast, Fast Cure and High Performance Polyurethanes. The DS-400 System is comprised of a lightweight, hand-held pneumatic gun, 400 ml cartridges in either 1:1 or 2:1 resin:hardener configurations, and static mix nozzles. Customers can then purchase economical, large containers of polyurethane resin and hardener and fill cartridges with the required amount of material for a project. Benefits of cartridge use include precise ratio control and convenient application without incurring the cost of pre-packaged cartridges. Innovative Polymers can recommend third party packaging specialists to customers who require that service.
- VS-1000 Vacuum De-Gassing Equipment is a compact system for easy degassing of polyurethanes before injection into a mold to eliminate air bubbles and prevent voids in the final casting. The equipment is comprised of a vacuum chamber with clear acrylic top and pump installed on a mobile cart for easy movement around the shop. The cart also has room for weighing and mixing as well as a small storage area.