Maximize the precision and performance of battery pack production – with RAMPF
RAMPF Group, Inc. is presenting high-performance sealing foams, electro casting resins, and adhesives as well as automated turnkey dispensing solutions for the manufacture of battery packs at Battery Thermal Management Innovation Expo 2023 in Palo Alto, CA, on May 11 – Booth 23.
Sealing foams, electro casting resins, and adhesives
RAMPF Group, Inc. is a market-leading specialist for reactive resin systems based on polyurethane (RAKU® PUR), epoxy (RAKU® POX), and silicone (RAKU® SIL), including sealing foams, electro casting resins, and adhesive systems.
- RAMPF liquid and thixotropic sealing foams based on polyurethane and silicone provide exceptional protection against moisture, dust, thermal and other environmental factors. Utilizing our more than four decades of chemical expertise, we develop the best solution for our customers – fast and cost efficient.
- RAMPF electro casting resins based on polyurethane, epoxy, and silicone boast a wide range of mechanical, thermal, and chemical properties. They are ideal for encapsulating sensitive electronics and thermal management in battery packs.
- RAMPF adhesives based on polyurethane, epoxy, and silicone combine the ultimate in adhesion and strength with excellent temperature and chemical resistance. They are specifically formulated to provide strong, durable bonds that withstand the rigors of automotive applications.
RAMPF is a leading manufacturer of automated production systems with integrated dispensing technology for sealing, bonding, and potting reactive resin systems. The company has manufactured more than 3,300 solutions worldwide – from manual systems to fully automated production systems.
- Mixing & dispensing technology – turnkey solutions for the high-precision, high-productivity dispensing systems of adhesives, TIM, electronic potting, elastomeric, and foam sealing products. Our experts develop cutting-edge solutions that meet the demanding needs of the EV battery and automotive industries.
- Automation concepts – integrated parts transport and heat treatment, assembly and joining technology, logistic and quality assurance solutions, surface activation processes, testing and measuring technology, and many more.
RAMPF Group, Inc. also offers cost-effective, flexible, and reliable contract manufacturing services for sealing and casting.
Material and machine for ultra-fast battery pack production
Lance Ewert, Division Manager Reactive Resins at RAMPF Group, Inc.:
RAMPF stands for expert knowledge in both chemical solutions and process engineering. We know that material quality and processing are key to both the optimal functioning and durability of battery packs. To achieve the best results, we offer customers an all-encompassing support – from product and production development to market launch. We look forward to showcasing our products and meeting with attendees of Battery Thermal Management Innovation Expo.