Brand New – Elastomeric Sealing Adhesive By RAMPF Polymer Solutions
Combining elastic bonding and sealing with maximum flexibility – the brand new elastomer sealing adhesive RAKU® PUR 49-6006 Black from RAMPF Polymer Solutions for applications in the automotive, battery, and filter industries.
The experts at RAMPF Polymer Solutions have received numerous customer inquiries for a material that combines first-class sealing and bonding properties with the high degree of damping exhibited by elastomers.
The new elastomer sealing adhesive RAKU® PUR 49-6006 Black combines all these properties into one high-performance product.
The solvent-free, filled two-component polyurethane system cures quickly at room temperature. It is used for bonding metals such as aluminum and steel, plastics, composites, rigid foams, wood and wood-based materials, ceramic, and cementitious substrates.
The benefits of RAKU® PUR 49-6006 Black:
- High elongation (> 300%) and good crack-bridging effect
- Cohesive fracture pattern on different substrates
- High strength
- Very good recovery behavior
- Low Shore hardness
- Pot life / Reaction profile variably adjustable
- Water-repellent surface, low moisture absorption
- Stable (thixotropic processing profile)
- Non-abrasive, non-corrosive
- Easy processing on standard metering mixers
- Can be used in cartridges (1:5)
- Produced with renewable raw materials
Michael Wahl, Director Business Center Casting Resins & Elastomers at RAMPF Polymer Solutions:
We have over four decades experience developing and manufacturing customized products and solutions. Thanks to highly qualified personnel and state-of-the-art R&D infrastructure, we offer a high degree of flexibility and meet new market requirements very quickly. With RAKU® PUR 49-6006 Black, we have once again lived up to our reputation as a driver of innovation.