Close Contour Pastes and materials for parts manufacture using carbon fiber at Moulding Expo 2017
Currently no jobs online. Please check back again!
Discover the future – with a strong partner
The RAMPF Group stands for engineering and chemical solutions and caters to the economic and ecological needs of industry. Our range of competencies includes:
- production and recycling of materials for modeling, lightweight construction, bonding, and protection;
- technical production systems for precise, dynamic positioning and automation, as well as technologies for complex composite parts production;
- comprehensive range of solutions and services, particularly for innovative customer-specific requirements
The RAMPF Group is present in the market with more than 700 employees and six core competencies: RAMPF Machine Systems, RAMPF Production Systems, RAMPF Composite Solutions, RAMPF Eco Solutions, RAMPF Polymer Solutions, and RAMPF Tooling Solutions.
RAMPF is represented in North America by RAMPF Group, Inc. and RAMPF Composite Solutions, Inc., providing the NAFTA market with:
- Two component polyurethanes for sealing, casting, bonding, designing
- Mixing and metering / dispensing equipment
- Modeling, styling, and working board materials, as well as Close Contour products and liquid systems
- Composite part design and engineering, metal-to-composite conversion engineering, and composite manufacturing to very tight tolerances